“WHAT GOES AROUND COMES BACK AROUND”

© 2010 jbjd

Dear Attorney General Abbott:

I recently learned you had written a letter to the President of the United States, complaining that unlawful conduct is taking place in the sovereign state of Texas, and urging federal intervention by the Obama Administration to bail you out of a law enforcement problem you concede is beyond your control.  In hyperbolic language which might nonetheless sometime ring true, you plead “…our state is under constant assault from illegal activity…  The time for talk has passed.  The time for action is now.  The need is urgent.  The threat demands immediate and effective action by your Administration…”

On behalf of the citizens of the Lone Star State, I want to point out the perverse irony in this situation.

Remember these?

View this document on Scribd
Or these?
View this document on Scribd

If the plea for government intervention were addressed not to Mr. Obama, head of the Executive branch of the federal government, which is responsible for enforcing immigration laws, but instead, to you, the chief law enforcement official in the state; and the unlawful conduct which is at the heart of your entreaty – undocumented immigration – were substituted for the unlawful conduct at the heart of those entreaties for your assistance, which is that Boyd Richie, Chair of the Texas Democratic Party committed election fraud to get Barack Obama’s name printed on the Texas ballot in 2008; your letter to him would look very much like their letters to you!

They write songs about just such situations.

Sincerely,

6 Responses to “WHAT GOES AROUND COMES BACK AROUND”

1. jbjd says:

Readers, I only saw this letter from Greg Abbot to Barack Obama because commenter Michelle sent it to me. Although not a citizen of the great state of Texas, she could not escape the irony of Mr. Abbott’s plea for help! And I knew at once this could be worked into a good article. So please, send along anything you find interesting. (Eventually, I read everything.) Who knows what information will inspire the next best article!

jbjd-great letter. I have sent to Breitbart.tv and Defend our Freedoms(Repubx), for some reason I couldn’t get it to post at Hillbuzz and Oil for Immigration is down at the moment. I hope some creative Texans can get your letter to every newspaper in the State of Texas and all Tea Party Texans. I’m so glad I caught that Greg Abbott letter, maybe now he understands what his neglected citizens felt like.

Michelle: Thank you. I am so glad I decided to re-post the citizen complaint of election fraud to AG Abbott; and the letter reminding him, investigating election fraud would be much cheaper than suing the federal government over the ‘Mandatory Purchase of Private Health Insurance’ Bill! This way, WHEN people send this article to Texas newspapers comparing and contrasting AG Abbott’s efforts to obtain redress from BO in the same way Texas citizens tried to obtain redress from GA; everyone will know what we are talking about! ADMINISTRATOR

3. Richard says:

Thank you jbjd for your effort. Watch what happens when AG Abbott decides he’s had enough of Barry, and decides to confront DNC chair Boyd Ritchie.

It’s my intuition that AG Abbott needs to see the research done by Dr. Ron Pollard aka Polarik, and see the affidavit by Sandra Ramsey Lines, the Forensics document expert. (Please see note by jbjd, below.)

The potential here is more than awesome, it is extremely real, and extremely close at hand.

I’m looking for the news to break any day, “jbjd brings down the president.”

And you deserve it too, for initiating the attack at the State level where the election fraud occurred.

Glory to you jbjd!

Richard: You are welcome. But please be careful about your ‘facts.’ For example, ‘examining’ on-line electronic images is silly, whether the examiner is known or a construct of the internet! Because these aren’t real images which are posted here, when the only people who even claim to have seen hard copies of the images have no privity with the American people, or citizens of any state! Anyway, how many hours did these ‘people’ whose work you suggest would change minds about BO’s authenticity, spend examining the on-line image called a COLB, which is only a part of the internet advertisement platform called “Fight the Smears”! Examine pixels on paid political advertising so as to determine whether an underlying ‘document’ is real? How silly.

Any images I post as part of my articles, came directly from the government (by mail, from S’s oS, for example, and then scanned; or posted on the .gov site, for example, GA’s letter to BO, which was screen captured and re-posted here). I appreciate your faith in my abilities but, in fact, all I did was to recognize what was right before my eyes. And not to focus on the extraneous minutia that has successfully sidetracked so many of us from seeing the massive easily documented fraud.

AG Abbott could end this whole charade within hours, just by doing his job. Because we gave him something on which he could justifiably and reasonably hang his professional hat: a well-pleaded citizen complaint of election fraud. (Yes; I will take credit for conceiving and formulating these, okay?) He received the first of these complaints 10 (ten) months ago. Maybe you are right in thinking, at some point, he will tire of begging BO for help, and realize, he should help himself and the citizens of Texas by examining how Mr. Obama got his name on the ballot in the first place. And that means, telling Boyd Richie to produce any and all documentary evidence that was the basis for his Certification to Texas election officials, Mr. Obama is Constitutionally qualified for office, so as to get those officials to print his name on the Texas ballot.

Hopefully, I can maintain this blog until then. ADMINISTRATOR

Richard-jbjd-I know where both your hearts are. Hopefully A/G Greg Abbott will do his job real soon and jbjd can “retire” from this and enjoy her life with her son and students. Richard are you still in Palm Beach, do you know any publishers-I think jbjd has a book or books when the time comes.
    I’m looking for the news to break any day, “jbjd brings down the president.”
    Glory to you jbjd!

Michelle: Wow! I didn’t know you knew Richard! Too bad FL is not an applicable state for these citizen complaints of election fraud! The two of you would never let go! I haven’t finished with exposing the fraud. The final piece explains what happened at the Convention. But I keep getting distracted with this other ‘stuff’ (Elena Kagan’s confirmation to the SCOTUS; Greg Abbott begging help from the same man he refuses to investigate for ballot fraud; my now weekly CIVICS for CIVILIANS QUIZ…).

And I would love to write a book about all of this. However, I also think, I can never go back to my simple life, that is, my life before I ‘outed’ the massive fraud of the 2008 election cycle. ADMINISTRATOR

jbjd-I know Richard from CW, he was helping a friend of his here in Palm Beach County, I believe he said he lived in Delray Beach-a little town that you would love it is so much fun. It keeps getting voted great American City, lot of warmth-friendly, great jazz on the AVE also known as Hotlantic Ave-really Atlantic Ave. Quaint little shops nothing fancy, just Caribbean colors-lots of Haitian folks-really great cooks-and fun, nice down to earth people. We have a good time together. I live in the next town South, but it is near-by. I think Richard would like to come back, but I think he has job commitments-plus the recession was not kind to Palm Beach, or FL-plus and there was Bernie.
    “I haven’t finished with exposing the fraud. The final piece explains what happened at the Convention.”
    Yikes was there no end to their vicious frauds-and don’t forget we don’t know how many “helpers” he had, and as far as I know you are working alone. Someday you are going to save our government unknown trillions of dollars, I will never understand how any politician can think of it as their money, it is the people’s money to be spent as fiscally responsible as possible. What was Pharaoh’s dream that Joseph interpreted 7 fat cows, eaten by 7 skinny cows-Joseph interpreted that dream correctly. It may be ancient history and a dream but it still applies.

Michelle: Yes; I work alone. But whenever I need help with a specific project, I just holler. And readers lend a hand. (I think of “jbjd” as an interactive blog.)

You would not believe what things were like going into the Convention. Just before the Convention, people began spreading around my work on vote binding states. And other grass roots volunteers began contacting me. Then, I was put in touch with a D muckity muck activist/fundraiser from NY named Ricki Lieberman, who has a huge newsletter. And she began publishing my work in her newsletter. I was still looking for people from vote binding states, to contact their A’sG. Alegre’s Corner posted the work, and put out calls for citizens from those missing states.

But I was also communicating with volunteers on the floor of the Convention, when we were trying to guarantee that HRC’s name would be placed into nomination and not just nominated from the floor. (This is a distinction with a difference. Nominated from the floor, any votes only count as present. Officially entered into the roll, votes count as votes.) My son and I were unable to travel to Denver; but as he said, ‘Mom, we can rabble rouse from home.’ Of course, he was right.

At some point, I need to do an on-line fundraiser. Donations to this blog are sparse (although quite generous). If I could just update the technology (and pay for web hosting so that I can concentrate only on processing the work), I could accomplish so much more, even as a one-woman shop. (I have also been toying with the idea of starting my own radio show. I so loved the appearances on drkate’s Revolution Radio – I had never done anything like that before! – and I get inquiries all the time about doing another show.) ADMINISTRATOR

6. Guesswhat says:

I have e-mailed your article to the Houston Chronicle
    to see if they would investigate into the lawsuits on
    voter fraud. Also e-mailed to Houston local CBS
    TV station. Hope you don’t mind me forwarding your article, “What Goes Around, Comes Around” to these
    people for exposure.

Guesswhat: Hello, and welcome. No, I don’t mind getting this story out to the Texas press! Be my guest! Please be careful not to use the words “lawsuit” or “voter fraud” in relation to the election fraud we are addressing here. Yes, citizens of Texas have complained to AG Abbott, the chief law enforcement official in the state, alleging Boyd Richie committed criminal election fraud viz a viz the ballot. But these citizen letters of complaint to their elected official; are not to be confused with complaints a litigant would file with the court to initiate a civil lawsuit. Get it? ADMINISTRATOR

P.S. Are you from Texas? If so, have you signed one of these citizen complaints and sent it to AG Abbott? Maybe you could send an actual citizen complaint to the press! Someone is bound to read it.