CALLING ON ALL VIRGINIANS

UPDATE 10.09.09, AFTER THE HEARING: I got a call from d2i after her testimony before the VA BoE, and asked her to send a brief summary of her appearance, which I am posting here. (Scroll down to read actual testimony, posted earlier.)

To my jbjd family –
Thank you for your kind words and prayers of support. They worked.

I set out to achieve three goals today regarding my testimony before the Virginia State Board of Elections:

1. To inform the members of the State Board of the election fraud AND to request they send my complaint for immediate investigation to AG Mims.
2. To literally take the heavyweight of carrying around all these months this information and the burden that comes with it. None of this fraud belongs to me or you, but we have studied it, we understand exactly what the DNC, State Democratic Parties and Chair Pelosi did to perpetrate election fraud across the United States, and we know more about the empty suit who occupies the People’s House.
3. To have the testimony entered into record.

Regarding the first goal, we know that the complaint is criminal. We’ve known that all along. This is the chief reason why these complaints are sent to respective AGs offices across the USA rather than Election Boards. However, after reading the SBEs website and code regarding election fraud, I wanted to be safe, cover all of the bases to be certain all i’s were dotted and t’s crossed. I wanted to be certain no one could come back and say, you should have gone through the SBEs. Therefore, the Chair, after allowing me the time to read my complaint stated correctly that this matter is not in the purview of the SBEs but rather the Commonwealth’s Attorney.

However, it is now on the record with the SBE which was my third goal.

And I do feel a bit lighter. I don’t know about you but to finally take all that we know and put it into a big burlap sack and give it back to the charlatans that thrust these lies into our lives is somewhat relieving. Although the burden is a bit lighter, I still carry a load. Aaarrrgggghhhhh!

Lastly, I want to let you know that SBE Chair, Jean Cunningham, was gracious and accommodating. She extended an apology about Monday’s mishap and thanked me in the end for bringing this testimony to the board.

So, no fireworks, folks. Just respect for the process and the opportunity to get my testimony into the record. By the way, the Chair thanked me and dismissed me allowing for no questions from the members. She did her job. I did mine. If the members wish to reach out to me to learn more they know where to find me. So with that, I want to tell you that you need to do the same thing. It’s important to get this into the record especially when it comes to future elections.

Onward!!!

UPDATE 10.09.09: The testimony that d2i will present to the VA Board of Elections has been added below.

Whether you are one of the 18 (eighteen) people who have already filed complaints of election fraud in VA; or just a concerned citizen of that great Commonwealth, I want to alert you to the public meeting of the Board of Elections, who will determine whether to recommend to the AG, that his office conduct an investigation into these charges. d2i has forward the particulars, below.

I will post the testimony we have prepared for the record. However, due to scheduling challenges about which we will elaborate after this public meeting, comments concerning these complaints will only be allowed after consideration of items printed on the Agenda, in the public comments section of the meeting. Speakers will be limited in time and number at the discretion of the Chair of the Board of Elections.

d2i has asked for 5 (five) minutes to re-present her concerns about election fraud.

Virginia State Board of Elections
What: SBE Meeting
When: Friday, October 9, 2009
Time: 11:00 am EST
Where: General Assembly Building, 4th Floor East Conference Room

TESTIMONY OF d2i TO THE VIRGINIA BOARD OF ELECTIONS:

Good morning, Madam Chair, and members of the Board of Elections,

My name is (name omitted) and I am a long time resident of this great Commonwealth of Virginia. I sincerely thank you for this opportunity to provide citizen testimony to the Board. I will keep my remarks brief.

I am here today seeking a response to the complaint I delivered to the Board almost 3 (three) weeks ago, charging that during the 2008 general election, The Honorable Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, acting in the non-governmental role of Chair, 2008 DNC Convention, committed election fraud by Certifying to this Board that Barack Obama, the Democratic nominee for President of the United States, was Constitutionally eligible for the job so that you would place his name on our general election ballot, even though based on documents in the public record she could not have ascertained whether Mr. Obama was eligible for the job.

Let me explain how I came to file this complaint.

I followed the 2008 primary very closely. At some point, I began hearing rumors concerning whether Barack Obama was a natural born citizen. Evidently, these rumors reached the candidate, too. Because in June 2008, he created a web site called “Fight the Smears” for the express purpose of ‘getting out the truth.’ On the web site, he posted a photocopy of a heavily redacted image of a document entitled, “Certification of Live Birth,” indicating he was born in Hawaii. He now proclaimed this image proved he was a “native” of the U.S.A.

But having taught Constitutional law, surely he knows, the Constitution requires him to be a “natural born citizen.” Besides, how did we know whether this document was even real? Well, it seems the candidate was one step ahead of us.

In case we didn’t take his word, he said we could just ask Annenberg Political Fact Check; he even provided a link from his site to theirs. He assured us, Annenberg was an “independent group.”

No, they’re not. Annenberg is the same group that had hired him to run their Chicago Annenberg Challenge.

Not surprisingly, Annenberg rubber stamped Mr. Obama’s claims: ‘We have seen the original Certification of Live Birth and we find this proves he was “born in the U.S.A.”

Why would I believe them?

Then, in August 2008, without even a roll call vote on the floor of the DNC Convention, Chairwoman Pelosi Certified Barack Obama had been “duly nominated” as the Democratic candidate for President, and submitted this Official DNC Certification of Nomination to this Board. And you added his name to our general election ballot.

Now, as you know, Virginia law requires that only the names of eligible candidates may appear on our ballots. Plus, the law requires the major political parties to determine candidate eligibility. DNC rules also say, the nominee must be Constitutionally eligible for the job. So, it only makes sense that when you received that Certification from Ms. Pelosi, you assumed Mr. Obama was a natural born citizen.

But based on the documentation available in the public record – an image of a document redacted so as to prevent further investigation, posted on a web site paid for by the candidate, and verified as real by his former employer – I had to wonder:

HOW ON EARTH DID NANCY PELOSI VERIFY THIS MAN WAS ELIGIBLE FOR THE JOB? Then, 4 (four) months AFTER she signed this Certification, something happened that made me believe, she didn’t.

In January 2009, Barack Obama was the Defendant in a civil suit brought in federal district court, in which Plaintiffs tried to get to the heart of his Presidential eligibility status. Mr. Obama, through his attorneys, submitted a Motion to Dismiss based on procedural issues like standing and jurisdiction. But they also inserted into the Motion this odd footnote.

Mr. Obama asked the judge not only to dismiss the case but also to take judicial notice of the ‘fact,’ Annenberg Political Fact Check said, they had seen the original Certification of Live Birth, a copy of which is posted on his web site; and it is real.

Think about that. Four months earlier, when Chairwoman Pelosi signed that Certification of Nomination, the best evidence she could have that he was even a citizen, was that photocopied redacted image posted on the internet, which Annenberg said only proved, he was born in the U.S.A.

But in January 2009, the best evidence to establish, Mr. Obama was a natural born citizen, was that Certification of Nomination signed by Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, 3rd in line of Presidential succession, which was submitted to elections officials in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, who, based on this document, printed his name on their general election ballots.

With all of the gravitas of THIS document, why on earth didn’t he ask the federal judge to take judicial notice of THIS?

Well, I have to tell you, since Mr. Obama determined that document was not good enough for the federal court then, I decided, it’s not good enough for my Board of Elections.

In a state like VA, with a law that says, the candidate must be eligible to appear on the ballot; swearing he is eligible without first ascertaining whether he is, is election fraud. And based on these facts I just presented, as well as others I did not present due to time constraints but which facts are in my written complaint, I believe Nancy Pelosi committed election fraud here.

Thank you.

23 Responses to CALLING ON ALL VIRGINIANS

1. Jacqlyn Smith says:

Good Luck with this….I hope something will move the issue forward!

Jacqlyn Smith: Thank you. Just because NV isn’t one of these states, does not mean, Nevadans do not need to modify their laws to ensure ineligible candidates cannot gain access to their ballots. ADMINISTRATOR

• d2i says:

Jacqlyn – thanks for your support. It will be an interesting morning to say the least. I’ll report following the meeting so look for an update in the early afternoon.

• Jacqlyn Smith says:

I look forward to your report as we move forward to get this FRAUD out of our White House!!

Jacqlyn Smith: The particular circumstances in VA, and between d2i and the BoE, created this opportunity for her to address the VA BoE. However, the usual route for these charges is with the AG, the chief law enforcement officer in the state, as we are charging criminal fraud. It is not so easy to find out how our complaints are being received there. (More on this later.) ADMINISTRATOR

• Jacqlyn Smith says:

I would love to see Nevada change their laws to ensure eligible candidates….look what is going on today…this is a travesty……it can’t get much worse….because we are a free country it is easy to game the system as TJ said…..

“All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent” Thomas Jefferson

Jacqlyn Smith: After we deal with these complaints of election fraud to state A’sG, we will tackle model election legislation. By that time, you all will have a much better idea how the laws in each of your states works and does not work. ADMINISTRATOR

2. LouisianaCajun says:

That old adage keeps coming to my mind, “What a tangle web we weave when we practice to deceive”. Leave it to the venerable state of “Virginy” to take up the cause! God speed.

3. ~~JustMe~~ says:

Good luck d2i if I may ask when is the meeting?

4. Dawn says:

I’ll be waiting to hear from you – you’ll do great.

5. Patriot Dreamer says:

Good luck today, d2i!

6. Susan says:

d2i hope things go very well.

7. d2i says:

Everyone, I just sent an update to jbjd. She’ll be posting it shortly. Y’all are the best! Thank you.

d2i, …Great job and it seems with wonderful confidence!

In your testimony, “Therefore, I respectfully request that you refer this complaint to the Attorney General so that he can commence a formal investigation.”

In your report, “Therefore, the Chair, after allowing me the time to read my complaint stated correctly that this matter is not in the purview of the SBEs but rather the Commonwealth’s Attorney.”

Maybe …at some point, if the minutes of the meeting contain her response to your testimony, do you think a follow up letter to the VA AG regarding the chair’s response as a ‘highlighted’ response would be helpful? This would remind the AG of the complaints filed and also lets him know that the complaint is alive and being made aware and noticed by other VA government agencies. Who knows, maybe this would spark a conversation between the AG and the SBE chair.

Were there any other people supporting the complaint at the meeting?

Do you know anyone on the State Corporation Commission?
    Is the Democratic Party of Virginia a corporation? We know the DNC is a corporation.

“The SCC acts as one of Virginia’s primary regulatory agencies, with oversight of varied business and economic interests throughout the Commonwealth. …”

Click: “SCC Mission Statement, Goals and Code of Ethics”

jbjd …This has to do with public monies, contributions/donations and taxpayer money (to have a candidates name placed on the ballot) in regard to this alleged election fraud.

Would a complaint and/or communication to the corporation commission be worthwhile as to the commission becoming aware and possibly investigating?

As a fraud victim myself, I contacted a member of the corporation commission in my state. Actually, this is where I started out and did receive a positive response back and his referral to the proper division of corporation commission. This was just prior to many of us fraud victims making complaints to the AG.

azgo: Good creative thinking here. I have said before, there are a million ways to redress this considered wrong of a tainted election. But the D’s paid money to get on the ballot; and besides, these complaints I perfected are intended to trigger criminal investigations and prosecutions by the AG. Establishing fraud viz a viz claiming, people contributed to the state D party (the corporation) solely to get the party to certify the DNC’s eligible nominee for POTUS… this gets too attenuated. ADMINISTRATOR

• d2i says:

the scc angle is interesting. what did you learn specifically? i stopped giving to party and gave directly to the candidate some time ago. i wonder since i gave maximum to hillary if such laws were broken and would not apply?

i believe the state party is a corporation.

there was a fellow there who i could only suspect was from the AGs office. he had a badge on his belt and was the only individual in the room who had no business brought before the board.

and no, no one other than those w/business before the board was their except for a reporter. hhhhmmmm

d2i: See my response to azgo on this subject. Also, remember, if you are alleging corporation fraud, you have to determine whether this is against the state D party or, the DNC; plus, if you are saying that HRC would have been the delegate but for fraud, you must establish, the DNC R&B Committee perpetrated fraud in exercising their discretion to allocate delegates, etc. Establishing fraud going the corporation route requires an arduous circuitous analysis, will little chance of success.

However, once we obtain a ruling of fraud on these criminal complaints, well, the sky is the limit for finding civil fraud elsewhere. Plaintiffs will be coming out of the proverbial woodwork. (Are you listening, pledged delegates in vote binding states?) ADMINISTRATOR

• azgo says:

jbjd, …Thank you for your reply and I agree with your answers to d2i and me.

In my state and in my case, the CC (Corporation Commission) through their Securities Division are the ones who did the initial investigation and then refers back to the AG’s office for further investigation and criminal prosecution. My case is not about election fraud. My case has to do with consumer fraud in the sense of ‘stealing’ money from investors and partners. The AG’s office contacted all of us and referred the case to the Securities Division of the CC and to the county attorney (jurisdiction) to investigate.

d2i …I have learned a lot about the AG’s office and SoS’s office. The learning is such a great education. I never thought the AZ CC would do the initial investigation even though I had contacted an AZ CC commissioner first and received a positive response and he would put it to the attention of the Director of the Securities Division. We then, as a group, filed complaints to the AG’s office and this was without direction from AZ CC commissioner.

The AZ CC is a division of the SoS’s office. The commissioners are not appointed, but elected here in Arizona and have a lot of ‘power’ to investigate and prosecute cases such as ‘fraudulent activity’.

“Background and Organization

Article 15 of the Arizona Constitution establishes the Arizona Corporation Commission. Only 7 states have constitutionally formed Commissions. Arizona is one of only 13 states with elected Commissioners. In the 37 other states, Commissioners are appointed by either the governor or the legislature.

In most states, the Commission is known as the Public Service Commission or the Public Utility Commission. Our Commission, however, has responsibilities that go beyond traditional public utilities regulation. These additional roles include facilitating the incorporation of businesses and organizations, securities regulation and railroad/pipeline safety.

By virtue of the Arizona Constitution, the Commissioners function in an Executive capacity, they adopt rules and regulations thereby functioning in a Legislative capacity, and they also act in a Judicial capacity sitting as a tribunal and making decisions in contested matters.”

“Securities Act of Arizona – Governs the sale or offer for sale of securities within or from Arizona, requires registration of dealers and salesmen, prohibits fraudulent activity, and provides for enforcement of the Act.”

jbjd is so right about learning the laws of your state and we need to learn about how ‘government works’ and how the different state’s governmental agencies interact and work together, whether it is ‘in house’ or through other jurisdictions of the state, county and city governments.

azgo: Certainly, since AZ is not an applicable state for these complaints of election fraud to the AG; you might explore the possibility to construct a viable complaint using the CC provisions. If you develop what you think is a viable theory, and you want me to take a look at it, let me know. ADMINISTRATOR

9. Dawn says:

Excellent!!
    I am just waiting.. for what? Will the AG of SC’s office acknowledge my filed complaint? Should I give it at least 3 weeks?
    Again Thanks – d2i AND jbjd & all who stand together in these endeavors!!

Dawn: Hold on; all will be explained. (I know people want answers but, I am doing my best to keep up with this blog; work enough days to pay the rent; and parent my child. Consider the time spent in the exchanges between you and me just so as to obtain information I require to reach sound conclusions that will help the progress of the complaints in SC; and then, multiply that ten-fold in VA, to prepare d2i to testify before the BoE; and you begin to get an idea how much time goes into this work, even without drafting Eagle’s MD complaint! (Eagle, you are next after the article on SC’s primary.)) ADMINISTRATOR

• Dawn Duff says:

Okay – I was more or less directing my comment/question to anyone who has already filed and might have an answer.

Dawn Duff: Are you asking whether the AG is required by law to acknowledge receipt of complaints? I have no idea. And I cannot ascertain whether those A’sG who told callers, their complaints of election fraud had been forwarded to S’s oS were speaking generically or, had actually looked up the filing and saw it had been referred to another office. Laws in each state, and the rules and regulations formulated by the AG’s office, in accordance with authority granted by state law, dictate whether any such voter complaints must be acknowledged. And whether these filings are ‘discoverable’ under the state’s public records laws is another consideration to tracking these filings. ADMINISTRATOR

10. ellipse says:

jbjd: Have you seen these? If not, they may be of use to you. There is an update & documents can be downloaded.

2000 and 2004 Democrat and Republican Party HI Certifications

ellipse: Yes; thank you. (I had asked JR to retrieve these some time ago, although just for curiosity’s sake. Because their significance, if any, can only be speculated. For example, HI law requiring the specific statement of eligibility was in effect by 2000. So, does the fact these lines were omitted from the Certifications delivered to HI election officials at that time, evidence sloppiness on the part of both the preparers and, those election officials? See, we could speculate forever. I am too busy to speculate. (On the other hand, keep an eye out for my next post on SC’s D Presidential Preference primary Certification of candidates.) ADMINISTRATOR

11. Captain Steve says:

Good luck. (remainder of comment deleted)

Captain Steve: I appreciate the well wishes for our work but, the remainder of your comment was much too hyperbolic for this blog. Also, I eschew the use any “us” vs. “them” language. Our country is big enough to support opposing views without resorting to the use of fraud to accomplish our individual goals. And I absolutely believe that even BO’s most ardent supporters would not condone the use of fraud, if our work exposes conclusively, this was the means by which he was elected. ADMINISTRATOR

12. Slamdunk says:

I see two possibilities for Pelosi certifying Obama as constitutionally eligible:

(hypotheticals deleted)

Slamdunk: Please, stop trying to make NP’s arguments for her. None of us has any idea what was the basis for her Certification; and she refuses to disclose this basis when we ask. Well, as far as I am concerned, this refusing to answer is an answer. Let’s see what the state A’sG say. ADMINISTATOR

13. Slamdunk says:

Slamdunk: Repeating the same comments I would not print previously will not get these printed now. On this blog, we tend not to waste time in endless speculation as to what goes on in someone else’s head. Maybe at some point we will have a live blog or similar communal venting; but for now, we are really involved in doing the work. As for your comment that, your FL AG will do nothing, I agree, even if FL was an applicable state for these election fraud complaints, you might be correct in predicting he would not address such complaints. But I assure you, strategies for compelling our elected officials to respond to their constituents have not yet been explored. Right now, I just want to get out the complaints, and to make sure everyone who comes here understands what went wrong with the last election; and what are just some of the things we can do about it. ADMINISTRATOR

Attorney General of Virginia

“Mission Statement

The Office of the Attorney General is the Commonwealth’s law firm. The office is charged with providing advice to state agencies and the Governor; serving as consumer counsel for the people of the Commonwealth; defending criminal convictions on appeal to ensure that justice is served; and defending the laws of the Commonwealth when they are challenged on constitutional grounds. In the carrying out of these obligations this office will adhere to the highest ethical standards, respect the traditions and precedents that have shaped our Commonwealth, and bring all legal resources to bear in order to protect the people, the customs, and the welfare of the Commonwealth of Virginia. As Virginia’s law firm, the Office of the Attorney General is dedicated to seeing to it that justice is served, wisdom is sought, and the right course of action is consistently taken. By faithfully serving Virginia and her people, this office strives to ensure that the Commonwealth will reach a future even brighter than its glorious past.”

azgo: Yep; seems straightforward enough huh. ADMINISTRATOR

15. […] perpetrated throughout the 2008 election inspired her to devise creative yet simple solutions that all citizen activists can adopt, now.  Please take a look at jbjd’s latest article, bound to peak your interest in […]

16. […] of how witnessing the 2008 election fraud led jbjd to identify creative yet simple solutions that all citizen activists can adopt, now.  Please take a look at jbjd’s latest article, a very cogent analysis of the […]